Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Would You Be There?

If I went to see a medium?

Would you show up "from the other side" and talk to me?

Is that even possible? I mean.... I see TV shows where it happens to people all the time. Is it real?

Do people really "cross over" and visit us?

Do our loved ones who have died have an option to do this a lot?

If this is true, would you show up for me if given the chance?

If so, what would you tell me?

Or would you roll your eyes at the thought and leave me sitting there, waiting....... You never really were into any of this "stuff", so I honestly don't know if you would "show up" and "speak".

If so.... Tell me that you miss me as much as I miss you?

Would you tell me that you "see everything"?

Would you tell me what it's like in Heaven?  Would you shared details about what God is like?

Would you tell me that you are with Rosie and Jerry and Grandma and Grandpa?

Michael Jackson? Whitney Houston?

Would you know who Leo and Cece and Toby are?

Would you be proud of me?

Have you been watching "The Walking Dead"? Cause you would LOVE it.

If I asked you about the day you passed away would you remember it as I do?

Or would you see if differently?

Would you be upset at me for not really saying "good bye"?

Or would you tell me that you understand?

I wonder if you would tell me if you were ready to go or not.

Would you tell me whether or not that dream I had about you in the tanning bed was real or not?

Did you really stick your hand through the door and wave to me?

Were you waving "hello" or "goodbye"?

Would you tell me if you think I'm doing a good job raising my kids?

Would you love Leo and Cece like only a Grandpa would?

  Id love to know your thoughts about Donald Trump maybe being our next President.

Would you take the time to give me medical advise?

I wonder if you have tried to do this before and I wasn't paying attention?

If so, when?

If not, why?

If it IS possible that people are able to connect with others who have passed on, then why is it so expensive?

Why does it have to cost $500+ do ask someone to simply tell someone else "hi" for you?

People who have these talents are special people.... why are they using their God given gifts to make money?

If they really are God given gifts.......

I just wonder if you would show up..... and if you didn't, who would?

No comments:

Post a Comment