Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pure and simple.....I love him. (By: Jess)

A lot has changed in my life over the past 2.5 weeks. So much, in fact, writing a blog about it overwhelms me. So, as far as all the change that has been happening, I will write about that later, I'm sure........when I have more of a grip on it and feel like I actually know what I'm writing about. What I do want to write about, though, is my husband.....and how much I totally and completely adore him. Toby William Rolfes is simply amazing and the best thing that has ever happened to me. I consider myself extremely lucky......because I have Toby as my husband. I love this man so much it hurts. Toby takes such good care of me. The fact that he is MY husband and the father of MY baby, fills me with so much pride. I know this may sound "hokey" or "corny", but Toby honestly completes me. He is my better half. He is my best friend. I don't feel whole without him. He brings out the best in me. He is my everything. The love I have for Toby is gigantic and I could write about it for days and days. But I don't have time to do that right now. small whimper in the background is preventing me from continuing on. So I must stop now and take care of someone who is in need of some cuddling. But I just wanted to share with you how much I love my husband and how very lucky I am that he is in my life. That's all.

1 comment: