Monday, February 14, 2011

Things I Heart (By: Jessica)

In honor of St. Valentine's Day, I thought it'd be appropriate to list some things that I absolutely adore, love, and that fill me with utter happiness!!  What a fabulous idea:)  So I decided to share things I heart, too:) 
Even if some are little, sometimes it's the littlest things that make me the most happy!
Happy Heart Day, Y'all!!


1. Ice Cream. As long as there is ice cream in my freezer at home, a bad day can always be better and there is always something to look forward to after dinner.

2. When my husband calls me "babe". I just feel loved.

3. Gertie's excitement to see me in the morning, like I haven't seen her in years! (as if she wasn't sleeping right beside me all night long)

4. New clothes. Even if it's a shirt or a pair of socks.


5. Body lotion. (when I have time to put it on!)

6. The sun.

7. Reality TV. Nothing can take my mind off stressful stuff like a glimpse into other people's lives.

8. Ice cream. Did I already mention this?

9. Michael Jackson.

10. Gossip magazines.

11. Standing in Leo's room and imaging him being in there.

12. Organizing....anything.

13. Sitting at my Aunt Jenelle's kitchen table, surrounded by family.

14. When a student does something that makes me feel like I have made a difference.

15. Getting text messages or emails from old friends.

16. My sister and I's inside jokes.

17. Cupcakes

18. Trying a new recipe.

19. My husband's laugh.

20. Mani's and pedi's.

Just writing that out made me smile!!! :) BAM!


Things I heart....
1.  McKinley's laugh.
2.  The sun and warmth.
3.  Summer = 3 months off work and pool time.
4.  Sleeping in guilt free.
5.  A little love tap from the hubby:)
6.  Working out and feeling strong, and healthy.
7.  Clean house, open windows, fresh air.
8.  Shopping - not even necessarily buying, just browsing.
9.  Cooking and baking.
10.  Sunday mornings and Church
11.  Professional massages
12.  Get my hair did.
13. Private Practice 
14. Bachelor or Bachelorette 

2 comments: