Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Confessions..... Part 2 (By Jess)

I read a blog called E, Myself, and I.

Check it out. It's awesome.

"E" does a "midweek confessions" page that I look forward to reading every week.

She makes me smile and allows me to realize that I am not that weird, nor am I alone in any way posible!

Thanks, E!



I feel the need to come clean......

1. I feel like my Christmas Decorations on the front of my house this year look ghetto.
2. I totally am starting to go to school with totally wrinkled clothes. Gasp. I'm trying to get over it, but I am having a hard time.
3. I ate fast food for BREAKFAST and LUNCH last week. Ick.
4. I told Leo to "stop acting like a baby" last night. I am the devil.
5. While starting to pack Leo's suitcase for our trip to Ohio for the holiday's, I didn't fold anything. I just threw everything in, willy-nilly. What's happening to me?!?
6. I have ignored a lot of calls recently. Sorry if one of them was you.
7. My nails (fingers and toes) are embarrassing.
8. I finally convinced my husband to PAY someone to clean my house. PRAISE THE LORT!
9. We haven't been to church in weeks....cause..... I. Have. No. Idea.
10. I took a day off work last week to "get myself in order" (in the words of Mrs. Jo Patterson). The ONLY thing I accomplished was making cookies.
11. Leo's crib sheets totally do not match his bedding. It's driving me nuts.
12. Sometimes finding socks that go with my outfit is the most difficult part of getting ready.
13. I almost forgot to put Gertie on our Christmas card and I hated myself for it. Terrible mother!
14. I have totally and completely abandoned my diet on all accounts.

That's all for now. I feel (slightly) better. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Stopping by from E,myself & I! I love these midweek confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this list - I could have written it myself, seriously! :) Thanks for playing along this week. I'm glad I found your blog!
    E

    ReplyDelete