Saturday, December 31, 2011

How Ya Feelin'? (By: Jess)

The question I get asked everyday is, "How are you feeling"? So, I decided to do occasional updates on that exact topic.




Size of Baby

a kiwi
Gender
Will not know until March.!! (I have a feeling it's a little lady!)
Name?
Still throwin' around a few, but I've got (2) girl names pegged down. I love them both so much that I honestly think we may have to draw out of a hat to decide! I also have (2) boy names being pondered, but for some reason I am paying more attention to the lady names.
Movement
I feel little "bumps", but I think it's gas!! :)
Sleep Report

Not easy. A lot of tossin and turin and I expect it only to get worse! Huge shout out to my BIL for the sleep body pillow he gave me for Christmas! LOVE IT! I didn't have one when I was growing Leo, and I remember really, really wanting one the next time I was pregnant! Oh, and been having some crazy a$$ dreams.
What I miss
Nothing really, just.....Red wine, Blue Moon, my skinny jeans, stable moods, extra caffine, sushi, Hydroxy cut, prozac, looking and feelin hot, my positivity, and my energy supply!
Cravings
Lemonheads, root beer floats, and fast food.
Weird Happenings
feeling more nauseated with this baby then I did with Leo. I've been a lot more weepy. Also, my waistline seemed to widen a lot sooner than with Leo. (see above)
Good Advise..... or bad.
Good- My friend, Laura, told me that she thinks it's great that Leo will not know what life is like without a sibling. She said "Leo and the new baby will be best friends". I think she's right. I like that.
Bad- If ONE MORE PERSON tells me "You are going to have your hands full" I think I may give them a high five, in the face, with a chair. Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Best Moment(s) so far
Hearing heartbeat for 1st time. Always a great moment.
My Dr. telling me, "This is the best surprise ever!!"
Telling our parents (in person this time!)

Meltdowns
Weekly. I'm not allowed to take my "medicine" while I'm with child, so my moods and hormones are all over the place. I swear my husband is scared to come home from work sometimes. Bless him. Seriously Lord...please bless him.

What I am looking forward to
Finding out the gender!
How many weeks left
28. Oui!
Getting Prepared
Trying to decide how much time I wanna take off work
Looking at baby girl bedding online.....just in case! *wink wink*
On the lookout for a double stroller.
Current Mental Status
A Hot Mess.




No comments:

Post a Comment