Friday, February 1, 2013

Midweek Confessions #14 (By: Jess)

It's been awhile since I have come clean about some stuff....

1. I bought clothes (for myself) online for the FIRST TIME EVER last week. It was not an epic failure. The shirts I ordered on clearance from JCP actually fit. Win!

2. I successfully took care of 2 sick, crying, whiny, needy babies by myself for 8 hours.... and no one got hurt! Win Win!

3. I have been running 3 days a week as much as I can since October. I am currently up to 4 miles and have not lost one.single.pound. Win?

4. It is a race occurrence when I am able to run 3 days a week.....it seems like something always happens that prevents me from doing it. Weather, kids, appointments, ect.......  Someone recently told me that I "really should try to run 4 days a week". Bahahaha.

5. My brother-in-law's girlfriend begged convinced peer pressured talked me into invited me to join her and my BIL in running in a.....wait for it..... HALF MARATHON at the end of April. I said yes. (stop laughing)

6. I finally know how to use itunes and could easily bankrupt our family.

7. I don't think my husband thinks I will really go through with the half marathon.

8. My skin has been breaking out sooooooo bad lately. I feel like I'm back in 6th grade. Ugh.

9. My sister recently moved to SC and her new address is "our bonus room". Having her here has done amazing things for my happiness!

10. I don't remember the last time I read a book. I miss it.

11. My teeth are suddenly sensitive.

12. I have been meaning to paint my nails with this new nail polish my sister got me for Christmas....since Christmas. I just can't find the time to do it. That's re-dic.

13. I'm wearing a bracelet today that my friend, Jayme, got me in when I was in college. It's black, silver, and gray. It goes with everything and I adore it.

14.  I recently starting taking green coffee extract. We will see if it's all that it's hyped up to be. Dr. Oz better be right.....

15. It's insane how much I look forward to laying in bed at night...........pinning.  (insane or sad?)

16. Sometimes Leo can be a typically two-year old, testing my nerves and pushing it to the limit...but dang, I love that kid.

17. I'm debating the spelling of Cece's name. It is currently spelled "Ceceilia". My sister insisted we spell it this way. But, the most common way of spelling it is "Cecelia". She is 5 months old and already her name gets spelled wrong all the time. What to do, what to do.....

18. I was told recently that I needed to buy new clothes cause the ones I am wearing are too big for me. I took it as a compliment.

19. I have a constant fear that I take our babysitter for advantage and she will think I'm a bad mom. I feel like I ask her all the time for extra help... "Can you keep the kids while I go for a quick run?" "Can you keep the kids while I go to the mall and get a few things?" "Can you keep the kids so I can get my hair cut?" "Can you keep the kids so I can go to class?" "Can you keep the kids so I can pack?" "Can you keep the kids so Toby and I can go on a date?"  I feel like I'm always trying to pawn my spawn off on her..... but, DANG, sometimes I just gotta get shiz done and its a heck of a lot easier kid-free. Who hears me?

20. I'm starting to realize that getting my PhD is going to be damn near impossible...... and that makes me want to do it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment