Thursday, February 14, 2013

To-Do List (By: Jess)

As of recently, it seems that my "to-do list" is growing by the second! I have so many things I wanna do..... yet not the time to do them! I have so many things I wanna get done, I'm having a hard time keeping them all straight! Which is why I am writing a post based on my list......

1. Make "no-sew roman blinds" for my back patio door.
2. Get some hooks and shelves to hang on my wall in the kitchen to make a DYI "mud room".
3. Grocery shop.
4. Paint my nails.
5. Read Start reading at least (1) of the (6) books I have on my nightstand.
6. Get new running shoes.
7. Get new frames and print pictures for my mantle "re-do".
8. Work on my "plate wall"
9. Work on Leo's 2nd birthday book
10. Take pictures of back patio and email them to "the deck guy" to start making plans for a new back patio/deck.
11. Front door "welcome" craft
12. Schedule family pictures
13. Get Leo's 2nd yr picts taken
14. Start planning Leo's "Choo Choo" birthday party
15. Organize my 3-in-1 party.
16. Make The Pratts some food.
17. Get Cece's ears pierced.
18. Get bath toy holders
19. Go to the "nearly new" store that just opened in Greenville.
20. Go to Old Navy.

*I'm stopping at #20. There's more, but making that list was depressing, overwhelming, almost caused a mild panic attack, and totally made me want to chew off my left pinky finger.*

No comments:

Post a Comment