Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Do You Hear What I Hear? (By: Jess)

Ear Candling.

Best activity EVER!

If you haven't done it..... you are seriously missing out! My mom, sister, aunts, and I recently had our minds blown by this incredible activity!

You put the tip of the candle in your ear. Light the candle at the top and wait for it to burn down to the "stop" line. (about 10-15 min)

Take the tip of the candle out, unroll the candle, and marvel at the "stuff" that comes out of your ears. I can still picture everyone gathering around to see the "stuff" the candle pulled out! Like everyone looking into a magic crystal ball, awaiting to see their future...... amazing! I can still hear the "gasps" and gag reflexes of everyone around the table! I'm laughing as I type this....


Incredible.

Did I mention this has changed my life? Not only was this activity  a riot to experience with my family... but I can hear 1,000 better! Who knew that I had SO MUCH "stuff" in my ears! Seriously... the Q-tip is useless.

Even my Aunt Tracey, who swore her ears were "spotless", was mesmerized by the amount of "stuff" that emerged from her ears! (she was, by the way, the "winner" of the night!)

I cant wait to get my hands on Toby's ears! He has no idea what is coming!! bahahahah!

Try it…. then thank me for changing your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment