Friday, December 13, 2013

Extended Leave....... By: Jess

So...... Its been awhile.  Since June. I know, I know.... such a slacker! But, I have my reasons. I seriously think Im the only one who really cares.

Anywho.. it feels good to be back. Sooooooo much has happened since the summer, I dont even know where to start! So much in fact, that I dont even know if I will waste my time talking about it all. I may save that info for some future posts.

Let me just say this.... there honestly hasnt been (1) day that this blog has not been on my mind. I know Ive mentioned it before, but sticking to this blog is important to me. I dont want it to be something I started and then let die. Its not a huge priority in my life (obviously) bu I still want to make time for it nonetheles. (like ice cream and cleaning out ear wax)

In order to help me organize all the clutter in my brain, here is a quick list of future posts to come..... hopefully....eventually.....soon....

1. New State of Mind (SC to OH)
2. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
3. Rosie
4. Beauty and the Beast (Leo and Cece update)
5. Hi! I'm Jessica. Nice to met you. (things Im still learning about myself) 
6. Friday Nite Dinners
7. June 21, 2014
8. Forever Home
9. My life as a so-called Athlete
10. 33 year old Brain
11. Christmas 2013 (What I want and what Im soooo excited to give!)

There are some of the thoughts off the tip top of my head.

I read a quote recently that said this....

"Life is too short to spend it at war with yourelf"

It meant something to me.

Im tired of beating myself up....mentally....I have actually never really thrown a punch..... about all the stuff I want to do, but dont do.

 I think to myself, "I really should have done that" and then throw myself under a bus because I didnt do it.

And then think about my laziness for days.

 And regret blowing it off.

  This blog is one of those things. So, starting now.... Im gonna make time. Scheduled time? Prolly not. Daily time? Doubt it. But....just a little of my time, whenever its available. That's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment