Friday, October 9, 2015

Wanna REALLY piss me off?

1.  Turn my power off when I'm in the middle of curling my hair

2. Throw "Tang", a black-out window curtain panel, and a baby onesie that says "I love Grandma"  in my grocery cart when I'm not looking and make me wait til we get home to notice it.

3. Shrink in the dryer

4. Continue to think I'm 22 years old..... and treat me like it.

5. Put milk back in fridge with 1/4 cup left

6. Whip a  "See and Say" across the living room and allow it to slam into the wall.

7.  Ask me what time it is on a clock with only roman numerals.

8. Try to change your American History essay question answer AFTER I've graded it and then tell me I graded it wrong.

9. Ask me if I've "been saved"

10. Assume my house is spotless, my kids never misbehave, and I'm always happy.

11. Tell me that you are going to "row up" every 15 minutes because you think it's funny when I panic.

12. Open the washer in the middle of a cycle.

13. Break (4) times while I'm writing my name. (mechanical pencil)

14. Schedule a jewelry show but never have any intention of actually having it.

15. Ask me if Pepsi is OK when I ordered a Coke

16. Tell me you are vegan

17. De-pants me while we are on a play date when I'm not wearing any underwear.... and laugh hysterically

18.  Call me from Wisconsin 16 times a day and never leave a message

19. Say "Ok.... now we are gonna play a little game" at a bridal shower or baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment