Wednesday, June 1, 2011

If I didn't care (By: Jess)

So, I have been REALLY watching my calorie in-take for the last couple months. And, believe it or not, I have actually enjoyed it. I am on a strict 1,200 calories a day diet and it has really helped me drop some "Leo weight". I am proud to admit that I have lost 7 lbs since I started watching my calories...but it has been H-A-R-D. Even though I have been eating very "clean" and I feel amazing....... I miss my old friend, Junk food. Sigh. We had some good times together.....




This blog is dedicated to all the goodies, nummies, fat-loaded, ooey-gooey, salty, savory, creamy, and sweet delicious-ness items that my lifestyle will not allow me to eat. If I didn't care about my health or weight, THESE are the items I would ravage....get a napkin, you may start to drool!





BACON. An entire plate. Not turkey bacon, which is good, but not as great as regular, fat dripping, thick cut bacon!!







Chicken Wings. Love these lil guys. Especially with a cold beer or 2 or 3 or 4......







Prime Rib. Like, a 16 ouncer. Yum-o.







Cheesy mac and cheese. The kind made with like 6 different types of cheese.






I love this candy bar. But the truth is, is that I love really ANY TYPE of candy bar. Twix, heath, Snickers, Whatchamacallit, Hershey's Cookies and Cream, Skor, Payday, Zero, Take 7, Caramelo, Symphony. I'd love to indulge in one every hour of the day. Oh my.






Stuffed. French. Toast. (no explanation necessary)






I recently went to the movies with my sis and ordered a small popcorn with no salt or butter. It was.......OK. Not as good as the Hot, salty, buttery kind I would have dreamed to bury my face in.







Pie. I LOVE PIE. Cream pies or fruit pies, IT DON'T MATTER!

Fried Chicken. Or as my Dad would call it.... "Fried Chickie". Crunchy, oily, juicy....... wow!







My downfall. Ice Cream. Did I ever mention that the ice cream isle at the grocery store is my heaven? Well, it totally is. My favorite is strawberry cheesecake, but I will try anything once! Cookie dough, mudslide, tin roof, mint chocolate chip, Neapolitan, vanilla bean, coffee, girl scout cookie, phish food, Cherry Garcia, turtle, chocolate peanut butter. Just a few of the runners-up.






I love BBQ. Since I'm not within driving distance to my favorite rib joint (Red Pig Inn) I will settle for my hubbys mouth-watering smoked ribs. Last time we made these guys I limited myself to only eating 3. 3 ribs. Not 3 racks, which is what I would have liked to do. Oui.






Oh Creme Brulee. You are a tease.






I can be a pizza junkie at times. I love all kinds of pizza. But I really miss ordering the drippy, cheesy kind. The kind where the grease drips down your hand, then arm, then off your elbow. You know what I'm talking about.







Every time I drive past a McDonald's I think about how much I love a Big Mac Value Meal. One can dream.......








Chick Fil A...... why do you torture me with your milkshakes? The Banana Pudding milkshake was sooooo cruel.







Pasta with cream sauce. Oh Good Lord in Heaven.

Cheesecake. If you are not a lover of cheesecake, something is wrong with you.
I'd love to tear into a box of these!!! Oh how I would love it! Just love it!






So there you have it. My fantasy foods. Hungry yet?






But, as much as I would love to treat myself to these treats, it would not be worth the guilt I would feel afterwards. I am proud of myself for "sticking with it" and I do not want to let myself down. So, I will move past it. I will continue eating as clean as possible and the next time I am feeling weak, I will read this post and imagine.....................















Opps. Forgot one. Sweet Jesus.












No comments:

Post a Comment