Saturday, May 5, 2012

If Leo Could Talk (By: Jessica)

Leo speaks.




In his own way.




He says "mama", "dada", "baba", "ga" (I THINK this is his form of Gertie), papa, and "Ohhhh"




But, sometimes I think that he has A LOT more to say inside that mind of his!




IF he could talk, these are some things I KNOW he would say....




1. Hi Mom/Hi Dad!


2. Gertie, come here and let me squeeze you!


3. Darn these shoes!


4. I'm ready for a nap now


5. I'm hungry. What's for dinner?


6. Mom, put me down, I want to run and run and run!


7. Catch!


8. I WILL conquer the stairs!


9. Mom, please don't sing.


10. Dad, RELAX! I'm not choking, I'm messing with you!


11. I have poop in my pants.


12. Am I allowed to touch this?


13.  Is this OK to do?

14. I want up here!

15. I love you!

16. WHAT is THAT?!??!

17. Ohhh....dog food! My favorite!

18. Mom, why won't you pick me up anymore?!?!

19. Mom- I'm not a morning person like you. Leave me alone til I've had some coffee (AKA: baba).

20. Who are YOU? (when he look at me when i actually have make up on and my hair done)

21. I want some! I want some! (whenever someone else is eating in his presence)

22. OMG, this is my jam!!!!!! (whenever "hot diggity dog" come on Micky Mouse clubhouse)

23. lldona flei lwllais (can we go outside? )


I can't wait til that sweet voice of his really comes out and he can actually say what's on his mind! (or can I???? )

No comments:

Post a Comment