Saturday, May 5, 2012

Midweek Confessions (PART 10) By: Jess

It's time to come clean and tell the truth!!!

1. "Bed rest" is not realistic.

2.  I am very proud of myself for my organization lately. Thank you CeCe for helping me "nest". Our new home thanks you too.

3. I can say with 90% certainty that everything in my house has a need and purpose.

4. 75% of Leo's clothes are second hand- and I'm totally OK with that.

5. I'm struggling with finding a "theme" for my new kitchen. I have gone from yellow, to cherries, to pineapples, and now considering wine.  Maybe yellow cherries and pineapple wine? That's different.....

6.  I CANNOT wait to not be pregnant and start living and feeling normal again!

7. I miss being at work and being apart of a team.

8. My wardrobe totally sucks balls.

9. I want my sister to move closer to me so bad, I'm thinking about anonymously calling into her work and telling them to fire her, so she will be forced to come here, looking for a job.

10. I wash my bedsheets every 3 weeks. ( is that disgusting or normal?  Really.... I don't care. That's how I do it. Judge away. )

11. Leo and Cece's bathroom is a Mickey Mouse theme. I'm less than trilled about this, but I'm taking one for the team. I know Leo is gonna L-O-V-E this, as Mickey is his hero. It's not all about me anymore. Sigh.

12. I went to the hospital last week because I thought I was having contractions. I was in a lot of pain for about 2 hours and a little paranoid. Turns out I just needed to poop. Whodothunk?

13. I'm shocking myself with how much I'm NOT CARING about my appearance.

14. I have not been to JCP since December.

15. I have bought 5 things online since I was put on "unrealistic bed rest". That makes a total of 6 things I have bought online in my lifetime.

16. I'm working on making a book out of our blog and I'm so excited about it!

17. Leo totally would rather be around his Daddy than me. I'm accepting it.

18. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna handle taking care of 2 babies.

19. I thinking (kinda seriously, kinda not) about obtaining a real estate licence.

20. I need a makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment