Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gifts from Santa 2011 (By: Jess)

I thought it would be a good idea to keep track of what Santa brings Leo and Cece every year.

Why?

I guess because I think it will be cool for him and Cece to look back in 10, 15, 20, 30 years and see what items Santa thought they would have enjoyed.

 I think it would be neat to know that Santa brought me when I was little.

I'll never forget the year he brought me a typewriter, a light pink bra, the game "Mall Madness" and "Mouse Trap", the movie "Flash dance", a hot pink and neon green hairdryer, a "see through" telephone, "get in shape girl" leg warmers, weights, and cassette tape, Rollerblades, and "Little Sister" books.

Here is what Santa brought Leo in 2011. ( he was 9 months old)

sing-a-ma-jig
hooded towel


toy puppy and toy cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment