Saturday, April 14, 2012

4:30am guide (By: Jess)

So, It's 4:30am and I am awake. I can't sleep.....right now. I'm positive I will be able to sleep later, but that probably won't be an option. Ugh.

Anyway- for those of you who ever find yourself wondering, "What is on TV at 4:30am?" I will tell you....

1. Rock Hard Abs, Fast and Easy
2. Art in the 21st Century
3. Best Pillow Ever!
4. Size Matters!
5. Melt Away the Belly Fat
6. Juice and Lose
7. Wealth Without Risk (I am DVRing this for later!)
8. Look Younger Instantly
9. Malibu Pilates
10. Ultimate State Quarters Until 2021
11. College Lacrosse
12. Fat Loss for Food Lovers
13. Snoring Cured!
14. Eliminate Shaving and Waxing
15. Brazil Butt Life (this is a repeat..... I've seen this one)
16. Asian Collectibles
17. Contour Abs
18. Mountain Bike World Cup
19. LatiNation

and I'm saving the best for last.... (Which I am currently watching)

20. Summer School (1987 moving staring Mark Harmon. Truly one of my favorite movies!)

With all this GREAT entertainment on at this hour, I can't believe the majority of people are missing out! I feel honored to be witnessing all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment