Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Midweek Confessions part 9 (By: Jess)

1. I met my mom's new love interest this weekend. He is super nice and I really like him. But, most importantly, my mom seems very happy!
2. Spring Break starts next week and Leo is going to Miss Wendy's on Monday and Wednesday. On Monday I plan to do a bunch of running around and pampering myself. On Wednesday, I plan to stay in my PJ's all day. I'm so excited.
3. My belly has exploded! Cece has really popped out this week! I feel (and look) 7 months pregnant... not 5!
4. Leo is getting really good at "testing" his mom and dad!
5. I admire how hard my husband works, but I wish his work ethic stopped at 6pm.
6. I wore a sundress to school today....because I had NO pants clean. In other words...I need to do laundry.
7. I just realized that I prolly won't see Lindsey's new baby boy (who will arrive in July) until Christmas. Majorly depressing.
8. I cannot wait to go home tonight and watch the season final of "Dance Mom's"
9. I think I may get an iphone. Not because I really want one..... but because I feel like I have to keep up with society and technology.
10. I am going to register Leo for preschool in JANUARY. Wow. Time flies.

*Bonus*
11. I'm worried about taking care of Leo and Cece all by myself 3 days a week. Very worried. Call me a worry-wart, call me a wimp, call me selfish, call me in-capable, call me un-confident...... but this thought sends me into panic mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment