Thursday, April 12, 2012

Will you help? (By: Jess)

OK.... I'm doing something I've never done before. I;ts kinda weird for me to do this, but I'm gonna go out on a limb.....

I'm asking you for your money. $1. $5. $10. Whatever. I'll take anything.

Let me explain...

My small group at church has been following Ed's story for the past several weeks. This man is amazing and really tugs at my heart strings. I admire him in so many ways.....and he doesn't even know me.

I (along with Toby, Leo, and our small group members) are going to be walking on April 27th in support of people struggling with the disease, ALS. I feel very driven to do this and feel very honored to do this.

Like I said, I've never done anything like this before..... and I think it's about time I did.

Please donate and help me raise $210.

Words cannot explain my gratitude and appreciation to those of you who decide to donate. Whether you give me $1 or $20.... it will touch my heart greatly.

If your donation means this much to ME, imagine how much it will mean to those struggling with this disease.

You can read more about the walk and make your donation HERE.

Do something that you can be proud of. Help a sista out! Love to all who donate! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment