Thursday, March 29, 2012

Midweek Confessions 8 (By: Jess)

I'm confessing to you and "E, Myself, and I".......

1. I'm terrified that my Dr. will put me on bedrest! (short cervix)
2. Words cannot explain my joy when I found out "it" was a "she"! Ceceilia (Cece) Grace Rolfes. I can't stop writing it or saying it!
3. As soon as I found out we were having a girl, I suddenly wanted Leo there with us! It made me a little sad.
4. These last 8 weeks of school may kill me.
5. I'm scared of being home by myself, all summer, with Leo. I really hope my sitter agrees to take him a couple days a week to give me a break. I was not made to be a stay-at-home-mom.
6. I can't wait to plant flowers!
7. I'm going to meet my mom's boyfriend for the 1st time on Sunday. I'm so excited!
8. I hate getting dressed in the morning.
9. Over spring break I am going to sleep in, (IF I can convince Toby to take Leo to the sitters for me one morning!) get a mani and pedi, shop for bigger underwear (wince), get some "girly things" for Cece, go to a movie, organize Leo's closet and drawers for summer, cook and bake, lay out in sun and attempt a slight tan, get a massage, and hit up some "after Easter" sales.
10. I love grocery shopping!
11. I have been missing my dad A LOT lately.
12. I have had NO energy lately and feel like a bad mom. My idea of "playing" with Leo is holding my hand out and wiggling my fingers for Leo to grab. Lame. Leo looks at me like, "Seriously, Mom?"


Whew..... I feel better. Thank the Lort for Midweek Confessions! Without them, I may burst! Read more HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I love your confessions and just checked out "E" blog! How great is it!!
    I'm so excited for you and your family, having a girl is the coolest thing ever:) I'm excited to learn the life of little boys, too! We will so be able to relate!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete