Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Confessions....Part 6 (By: Jessica)

I'm fessin' up about the following things.....

1. I buy the wrong shade of foundation EVERY TIME I need to get new make-up. SO annoying.
2. I have fallen in love with Nature Valley Oats and Dark Chocolate granola bars. TO DIE FOR.
3. Missing the 1st few weeks of school next year is buggin me. That is the worst time to miss. I'm considering going back to work early.......
4. I cannot wait to find out the gender of this bumpkin. I think this pregnancy will seem more "real" at that point. "It" needs a name and a pronoun.
5. The past few dinner's I have made, Toby has enjoyed and I have not eaten a bite of it. Weird.
6. Nothing sounds good to me except sushi. And, YES, I can eat it! As long as it is tempura!
7. I ate shrimp, flounder, and scallops last weekend while at the beach. And loved it.
8. I'm obsessing over the fact that I can't drink alcohol. I think about it all the time.
9. I'm obsessed with how stinkin cute Leo is!
10. I'm considering bangs..... thoughts??
11. Leo's birthday party is more for me and Toby than for him. I'm so proud of Leo, but just as proud (if not more) of us!

2 comments:

  1. Why Am I just now finding your blog? I love it - TWO teachers!

    Can I just say that I TOTALLY understand the stress involved with missing the beginning of the school year? I legit considered going back when Sam was only a month because I couldn't bare the thought of someone else starting my school year. That was BEFORE I had him. When that point really hit, I realized how dumb I was. Anyways, It is truly one of the MAIN reasons I switched positions at my school this year. Stress if you want. And eat tempura sushi. :)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. In all reality....I dont care and really shouldn't! I'll get over it, Im sure!!! Thanks for reading and commenting!!

    ReplyDelete