Friday, March 9, 2012

Major life decision (By: Jess)





Bangs.




Something I've been considering for months.
Should I or shouldn't I?

This is a serious question. Life changing, if you want me to be honest.

It's also a serious commitment. Is it something I can handle?

I specifically remember the days of Jr High when I had"big bangs". They were thick, ugly, and I curled them. Tightly. I would wrestle with them every morning and spend countless hours "fixing" them. This is NOT something I am wanting to re-live. No need to walk down memory lane with that flashback.
I do not want thick, heavy bangs. Like this....I do not want bangs that will split down the middle. Like this.....I do not want bangs that will constantly be in my face. Like this.....
I do not want too short bangs. Like this.....


I want bangs that are cute, easy, and give my hair a "style". I don't want them in my face, but just brushing my eyebrows. I want then thin enough, but not so thin they are flying away and too wispy to control. I want something along the lines of this....
Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments? Concerns? I'm open.......

1 comment:

  1. Go for it!!! Start out a little bit longer just in case you don't like them and then you could pin them up. I love my bangs and since my hair has mysteriously went straight, they aren't too difficult to deal with. I blow them out and then go over them with the flat iron to smooth them.

    Can't wait to see your new look!

    ReplyDelete