Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Confessions #7.... (By: Jess)

Mid- Week Confessions at their best.....





1. I'm so excited about Leo's 1st birthday party (Monster theme!) I could burst!!!


2. This baby is taking a toll on my hair. Ick. Ewe. It looks terrible! I'm getting it cut and colored today and bangs are an option. I'm terrified.


3. Wednesday's, Thursday's, and every other Friday Toby works late and I am in charge of Leo Beck from the time work is over til he goes to beddy bye. Every week, I have to give myself a "pep talk" that I can handle this alone. By the time Saturday at 6pm rolls around, I'm exhausted!!!!


4. I'm still more nervous about having another baby then I am excited.


5. My wardrobe is embarrassing.


6. My husband and I do an amazing job of saving money. I just wish HE would see it that way. I don't remember the last time I shopped at a name brand store, didn't go to Aldie, or got my nails done. He needs to give us a little credit! We do a good job!


7. We haven't been to church in 3 weeks.


8. I need to find a new, GOOD, book to get into. Something steamy wouldn't hurt. Suggestions?


9. After this baby is born I want to try Healthy Trim. Don't judge. Some of us need extra help.


10. All I think about is drinking alcohol. What's wrong with me?!?!?!


11. I asked my sitter if she would want to keep Leo this summer 2 days a week. She is thinking about it. I am praying she says "yes". I may go insane without a couple days to myself a week. Call it selfish if you want. I'm OK with that.


12. Shamrock Shakes make me so happy!





DO YOU need to come clean about some stuff???

No comments:

Post a Comment