Friday, March 23, 2012

SEX (By: Jess)

I find out on Monday morning if this babe is a guy or a doll.



(Gotcha with the title of this post, didn't I! LOL!


I cannot wait.


I think finding out the gender will makes things a lot more "real" to me. At least I hope so.....



Plus, I'm kinda a planner, so I NEED to know if I want to keep my sanity.



IF this baby is a girl her name will be:


Ceceila Jean

Cecila Jean


Ceceila Christine


Cecila Christine




However I decide to spell it and whatever middle name I choose, she will be called "CeCe" for short. Adorable right? Leo and CeCe!?! Stop it with the cuteness.



Her bedding will be this:



and she will be treated like this:

IF this baby is a boy, his name will be:
Tate William



His bedding will be the same as his bro's. Easy peasy!



People keep asking me "what I want".



Well, I obviously want a healthy baby, cause I am such a nervous wreck about all that stuff anyway. I don't really care (and that's the truth) what reproductive parts this baby has.



But, I'm feeling like "it" is a girl. Here is why:



1. From the MOMENT I found out I was "with child" (maybe even a bit before) I had this strange sensation that one day I would have a little girl. And a feeling of comfort took over and it was suddenly just something I "knew". It was weird. (*Note* I had this same feeling right before I found out I was expecting Lil' Leo. I was driving home from Ohio and all of a sudden a feeling took over and I wasn't concerned with trying to get pregnant anymore. It's like I just "knew" in my mind that I was.)



2. This pregnancy has been different from Leo's. I have felt "ickier".



3. I have not felt this baby more as much as I did Leo.


4. I am carrying this baby higher...it seems like.



5. The Chinese gender chart says "girl".


6. I had a dream "it" was a girl.


7. When I was pregnant with Leo, I felt so.....pretty. With this pregnancy.....NOT THE CASE.


8. I have been craving weird stuff.... like bad stuff.... like alcohol and cocaine. Ok..not cocaine! That was a joke! But I have been craving alcohol. Really bad. It's weird.


9. Heart rate has been between 155 and 156...... They say (whoever "they" is....) that if the HR is above 140, it's a girl. Hummm??



So, anywho, I guess it's safe to say that I BELIEVE I am going to birth a girl. But only God knows and I will have to wait til Monday to find out. (today is a Friday)


Either way, I want people to know that I will NOT in any way, shape, or form, be upset if this bumpkin comes out with an attachment between his lil legs. I will still cry tears of joy, I'm sure. Whether a son or daughter, he or she will be a gift only God can give!



I'll keep you posted!!! ;)








1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!!!! Funny thing - I craved alcohol like no other with the girls!!!! I even had Erik telling people I wanted a Bud Light REALLY bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete