Friday, March 16, 2012

Dear Letters..... (By: Jess)

Dear Gertie-
Are you peeing on the dining room carpet just to piss me off ? (no pun intended)
Love, Your Mom

Dear Weather-
You rock! Please keep up the hard work!
Love, Sunny in Simpsonville

Dear Spring Break-
If you don't hurry up and get here, I may off myself.
Love, Barely-hanging-in-there

Dear Energy-
Please come back. I miss you.
Love, Person you used to like

Dear Unborn Child-
Are you a girl?
Love, Curious Mommy

Dear Ladies who clean my house-
You have NO IDEA how much I adore, love, and admire you.
Love, The Person who lives in the house you clean

Dear Self-
Stop thinking about your stupid hair and whether or not you are going to get bangs cut. Get over it! There are other things that need thinking about. Move on.
Love, YOU

Dear Leo-
You light up my life!
Love, Mom

Dear Feet-
I'm sorry I have been neglecting you. I promise to give you attention soon at "Super Nails".
Love, Girl in need of a pedi

Dear French Doors-
I'm still trying to convince Toby that we need you in our kitchen! Keep the faith!
Love, Hopeful Wife

Dear NY and Co. $70 off store coupon-
I'm not going to be able to use you. I know....I know..... I'm upset too. Maybe next time.
Love, Once Valued Customer

Dear Plastic Easter Eggs-
I promise I will get around to hanging you on my tree outside. I just haven't found time.
Love, Gal who wants to decorate for Easter but hasn't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment