Monday, March 12, 2012

How ya feelin' (PART 3) (By: Jessica)

The question I get asked everyday is, "How are you feeling"? So, I decided to do occasional updates on that exact topic.



I am currently 20 weeks along. (5 months)
Size of BabyA small cantaloupe

Gender
March 26th is the BIG day!!!
Name?I've got (2) names nailed down! A boy name (which recently changed and is now FINAL) and a girl name. I'm still undecided on the spelling of the girl name, but we will cross that bridge when (and if) we get there.
MovementA little. Tiny "bumps bumps". Felt the first one on a Sunday morning. This bumpkin does not move like Leo did!
Sleep ReportSleeping a little better. Weird dreams come and go. I am going to bed by 9pm every night and it usually takes me a solid 3 minutes to fully fall asleep.
What I missAlcohol (it's all I think about), cute spring clothes, and having extra energy to work out and be outside being active.
CravingsAppetite is coming and going. It's the strongest in the morning and afternoon and dies down at night. I have been having a hard time finding a meal for dinner that I really, really want. Most of the stuff I have been cooking (or planning on cooking) has not sounded good to me at all. I have made several meals the past week or so that I haven't even eaten. I have been wanting pancakes. Also, slim jims and sushi.
Weird Happenings
Leo is suddenly obsessed with pulling up my shirt and poking his tiny finger in my belly button. I wonder if he knows there is a baby in there? A few nights ago, he randomly kissed my belly. Weird......
Advise and/or comments
Good- I was having another panic attack about the thought of handling 2 babies by myself on nights that Toby works late (3 mights a week). I texted my "baby daddy" and told him of my worries. He responded with the nicest text ever and words that I really, really needed to hear! Thanks, Toby! xoxo
Bad- Honestly, none. :) Thank you, Lort!
Best Moment(s)The excitement that is building about finding out the gender!!
MeltdownsSurprisingly..... none. Huge shot out goes to Dr. Hoffman ("The Hoff") for giving me some help with my crazy moods! I FINALLY (after 5 months) feel more like myself.
What I am looking forward toFinding out the gender! If it's a girl, I have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bedding picked out!!!
How many weeks left20 weeks (half-way mark)
Getting PreparedHaven't really done anything else since the last update. I'm sure once we know the gender, the nursery will start transforming more.
Current Mental StatusGlad to report that I'm finally (mentally) feeling better. Yay! I still freak myself out from time to time about how I am going to handle a newborn and a 1 and a half year old, but I'm learning to "give it to God" for now.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 20 weeks already?! Can't wait to hear what the baby is and I'm excited about going to dinner with you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to dinner as well! ALWAYS a good time!!

      Delete
  2. replica radley bags check out the post right here p8x56d1p73 replica prada nylon bags her comment is here w2x90x4a76 replica bags online replica bags karachi read here s1a00c0d33 replica louis vuitton bags zeal replica bags

    ReplyDelete