Thursday, February 23, 2012

You Made It! (By: Jessica)

Leo....... YOU MADE IT! You have survived this CrAzY world for 1 whole year!!! Good boy!



Words cannot express how proud I am of you, my little boy! You are my dream come true!



I am amazed everyday by your cuteness! You light up my world every morning when I see "that smile"!



You are such a good baby and always have been!



You sleep through the night like an angel!



You go to bed around 8pm every night and sleep til 6:30am on school days and 7am on the weekends!



You weight 23 lbs and wear a size 4 diaper



You are wearing 12 months clothes comfortably. 18 months is still a little big, but you wear it sometimes when your mom slacks on laundry!



You LOVE to walk and started walking at 11months old!



You love to be chased and attacked by "the claw"!



You like to play "pat-a-cake", love any type of ball, love to play on the dishwasher, and love to look out the sliding glass door.



You are SLOWLY learning what "no, no, no" means.



Gerite is your mission in life and you will not stop until you have caught her!



You take 2 naps a day. One is short, the other is long. 1st nap is usually around 9am, the 2nd nap is usually around 1pm.



You take a bath every night and you love to stand in the tub. You and Daddy play a game where you throw all your toys in the tub, one at a time.



You hate when Mommy and Daddy pour water on your head.



You cannot sleep without your sound machine on "rain"



You have a favorite blanket. (the one with the elephants)



You usually fall asleep in moms arms, snuggling on the couch, drinking your bottle.



You are kind of a picky eater. You LOVE mandarin oranges, yogurt, pancakes, and "puffies". Mom usually feeds you steamed mixed veggies, some jar baby food (though you are starting to not like it), oatmeal mixed with bananas and milk, rice (not a fan), turkey and vegetable ravioli, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and corn.



You are starting to cry when Mommy drops you off at the babysitters. It breaks my heart, but Miss Wendy can usually get you to stop within minutes of Mommy leaving.





You drink whole milk.





You are obsessed with Daddy's belly button.



You like to give kisses. Open mouth. Very wet.



You love to play with Gertie's toys and vice versa.



You are getting really good at climbing up the stairs!



Your fingernails grow very fast!




I love you more than words can explain and am so proud to be your mama! You are amazing and I am in awe of you! The hopes and dreams I have for you make me so excited. I hope I do a good job being your Mom! I love you, baby! Thank you for an incredible 365 days! Many, many, many more are ahead! I love ya I love ya I love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Leo Beck!!!!!!!! Happy 1st mommy birthday to you too Jess!!! Can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete