Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart Day. (By: Jess)

Happy Heart Day, Friends!!

Today is a day filled with love! (Not that other days are not, but you know what I mean!)

Leo gave his babysitter, Miss Wendy, some flowers, balloons, and a sweet card (signed by him!) and gift card! She really deserved it and he wanted to express his un-dying love for her on this special day! As we were getting out of the car this morning and heading into Miss Wendy's house, he had his little fist grasped tightly on the balloon string, beaming with excitement to give Miss Wendy her gift of love! We Love Miss Wendy and her entire clan! (Papa Joe, Brother Caleb, May-May, Papa Hack and Miss Evelyn) So blessed!

Toby had some beautiful Lilly's sent to my work! What a great surprise! They were a mix of pink and dark blue/purple! Along with the stunning foliage, was a little box of chocolates! I (and my hormones) loved every bit of it!!!

I got Toby some of his favorite chocolate turtles and a card from me and one from Leo. He loved it and was beaming with pride as he opened them this morning!

Valentine's Day isn't my favorite holiday (is it even a holiday?) but I must admit....I do enjoy it!

I am looking forward to going to dinner tonight at a great place (Harry and Jean's) with the two loves of my life! (minus Gertrude, who isn't allowed to go. )

Here is a quick list of all things I heart:
- Friday's
-Whitney Houston music (as of late)
-Root Beer Floats (at the moment)
- A good book
- Birch Box monthly goodies
- Mani's and Pedi's
- Weekends away
-A drink on Friday night. and Saturday.
- Going to the movies and eating popcorn.
-Teacher work days
-Real Housewives and Teen Mom
- Waking Leo up in the morning and putting him to bed at night
-Lost and Found group
- Sunday's

Happy Valentine's Day!

(or what my best bud, Jayme, calls it..... Happy Valentimes Day!)

Either way...I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment