Friday, February 3, 2012

Confessions.....Part 5 (By: Jessica)

Ok...time to 'fess up!

and Link up with E!

1. I've been getting really sarcastic with my students lately. I kinda feel bad about it. Kinda.
2. Every nail on my all my fingers are a totally different length.
3. I honestly cannot remember the last time I "dressed up" and went somewhere.
4. I really want to finish Leo's quilt by his 1st birthday. (March)
5. Every time I think about our new baby, who will arrive in August, I picture a little girl.
6. Every year on my husband's birthday, I find a unique way to totally surprise and embarrass him! This year I didn't do anything. I'm totally bummed. He, on the other hand, is probably thrilled.
7. Leo's feet smell like "feet" sometimes. I want to kiss his little toes so bad, but sometimes I just can't do it!
8. The piles of clean laundry in our bedroom, waiting to get put away, is getting on my nerves.
9. I have no idea why I like the show "Jersey Shore". The people on it are total idiots and annoy me beyond belief. There is no point or topic to any of the shows. Everything is so predictable. Their language is ugly. The girls are nasty and the boys are gross. Yet.....I still watch every week. Hum?
10. When people do not respond to my text messages, it breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment