Monday, July 9, 2012

How Ya Feelin'? Part 7 (By: Jess)

The question I get asked everyday is, "How are you feeling"? So, I decided to do occasional updates on that exact topic.



I am currently 36 weeks along. (9 months)
Size of Baby
A honeydew melon
Gender?
Lil Princess
Name?
Ceceilia Grace Rolfes.  "Cece" for short.
Movement
About to kick one of my ribs out!! I have been feelin a lot of braxon hicks contractions. I never had them with Leo. Kinda cool.
Sleep Report
 Getting better. Not sweating as much (stopped taking flagil) and I've been so tired lately I fall asleep really fast. I have still been having crazy a$$ dreams though. I hate them!
What I miss
EVERYTHING that is forbidden while one is pregnant. I also cannot wait for it NOT to hurt when I get up from any type of position into another one.
Cravings
 McDonald's cheeseburgers, oatmeal, Coke, fruit
Weird Happenings
The braxon hicks were weird at first
Advise and/or comments
Good- I had lunch with my friend, Christie, the other day. I told her I was STILL terrified about having two kids and figuring out some type of schedule. She looked at me and smiled and said "it all comes together". Bless her. 
 Bad-  Toby and I took Leo to the pool a couple weeks ago. A lady was down there as well. She looked at me. Then at Leo. Then felt the need to say, "Wow! You are gonna have your hands full soon!" I looked at her, smiled, and thought to myself...... "bite me."
Best Moment(s)
Finding some more adorable clothes for Cece. Washing them up and putting them away.
Organizing her dresser drawers and closet
Packing mine and Cece's hospital bags.
Planning out my dinner schedule for the month of July and leaving the entire last week of the month blank!
Meltdowns
I watched the movie "The Perfect Storm" the other day. Sobbed like Leo, when he wants a bottle and mom won't give him one.
What I am looking forward to
Getting my stitch out!
Dr.'s appointments every Monday
Making some new recipes to freeze and save for once I start back to work and all hell breaks loose.
Labor and delivery (seriously) 
Announcing when "SHE IS HERE!" 
 How many weeks left
4 (or less!!)
Getting Prepared
Bags packed
I found a baby monitor and bouncy seat
Still need a sleep/sound machine
Current Mental Status
Excited. Anxious. Blessed.

**OHMYGOODNESS..... it just hit me. This could be my last "How Ya Feelin" post! In the words of Joey Lawrence , back in the "Blossom" days.......... "WOAH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment