Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wanted. (By: Jess)

So I heard this song today.

Most people would think it was a love song, written by a man to the woman he loves.

I mean, I'm almost positive that is waht the song is suppossed to be about.

But.......

From the 1st second I heard it, I immediately thought of my baby girl, Ceceilia.

Cece was all I could think about the entire time I listened to this song. 

It has finally happened...... I FINALLY feel OK with having another baby. I FINALLY feel content with bringing another baby into our family. I FINALLY feel like I MIGHT be able to do this.

I knew this would happen, this feeling of ease and relief........ I just didn't know when it would happen.

Great timing! I predict Cece will be here with us in a couple weeks or so, so I am very grateful for the new feelings I am feeling!

I can only thank God for this....... I've tried my best to leave all my fear, anxiety, confusion, stress, questions, and insecurity with Him and let Him sort through it all.

Well, He did. And once it was all sorted through, He gave it all back to me...... in the form of love, excitement, confidence, reassurance, and positivity.

I am breathing a sigh of relief tonight and bouncing with excitement to meet my lil girl, cause now I feel like "I got this". Bring it!

LISTEN TO CECE'S SONG:


No comments:

Post a Comment