Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Midweek Confessions (Part 13) By: Jess

I don't feel like I have a TON to confess right now, but I am itching to write SOMETHING, so here it goes.....

Go to E's blog and check out some other confessions!

1. I'm possibly getting induced next week.....Tuesday or Wednesday. I will find out for sure on Monday. My doctor asked me why I wanted to be induced, to which I responded, "Dr. Hoffman.... I've got things to do!" Ready or not, Ceceilia, you're comin!!

2.  I'm excited and nervous about school starting. Word on the street is that we are getting a GREAT bunch of kids coming into the 8th grade, to which I am soooo grateful! Also, I'm thrilled about NOT being pregnant this school year! It's amazing how much my love for my job changes when I'm "with child". I'm a tid bit nervous starting the school year with a newborn! I am not taking any maternity leave cause I NEED my days for the rest of the year. I have NO IDEA how I am gonna do this....but I'm sure I will figure it out! I have a feeling coffee and energy drinks will be my new BFF's.

3. I have worn the same outfit for the last 3 months. Mesh basketball shorts and a WS Hornet t-shirt. I'm not proud of it and CANNOT wait to get dressed in the morning and put on an actual outfit, with accessories, and (wait for it...) REAL SHOES!!

4. I have recently developed a love (addiction? craving?) for Kraft cheese singles. I know it is not "real cheese" but it tastes so dang good.

5. I got my nails done the other day and paid extra to get the gel polish that is SUPPOSED to last longer. It literally peeled off every nail within 3 days. Nice.

6. Leo is ALL BOY! I seriously think it will take him falling off the coffee table or flipping over the side of the couch and hurting himself, to understand that what he is doing is dangerous!!! Apparently Mom and dad telling him to "get down" is not working.

7. Word cannot express how excited I am to go to the beach for 2 days with my husband....minus kids.

8. I have nothing planned for dinner until August 23rd. Everyone is gonna have to fend for themselves.

9. Trying to organize and plan when everyone is going to come visit us after Cece is born was total chaos and almost killed me.

10. I have contacts that have been waiting for me to pick up at the eye doctor for 3 weeks and a percription waiting for me to pick up at CVS for 2 weeks. I simply don't want to pay the money. Call me cheap. Call me lazy. What-ev.

11. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when I ask Leo to "gimme a kiss" and he does it! Melts. My. Heart.

12. I'm totally obsessed with the new reality show NY MED. Awesome! Tuesday nights! Watch it!

11. Toby came home from work the other day and asked me if "I took Leo outside to play today?" A very innocent question to the average human being. Not to me. I proceeded to tell him, "No. I didn't take him outside to "play". #1- him "playing" means me chasing him around the house and neighborhood so he doesn't kill himself. #2- When you weigh close to 200 lbs and are carrying a watermelon inside your body, that is constantly karate chopping your organs, the DEAD LAST thing you want to do if go "play" outside. #3- 98 degrees feels like 1,249 degrees to me.  His question made me so mad, I went to bed at 6:30pm and didn't speak to him for almost 2 days. I'd be lying if I said I was completely over it.

And I think we should end on that happy note. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment