Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hey! It's OK..... (By: Jess)

I got the idea for this topic from this blog.... I read it! I follow it! I love it!

http://whisperingwriter.blogspot.com/2013/05/hey-its-okay-tuesday_28.html

Hey! It's OK......

that I haven't had a pedicure since...... no idea.

that we are going to the beach for a week on Saturday..... and the kids are ALREADY PACKED.

that my kids will be wearing paper bags to daycare the rest of the week.

that I drive a van.

that I have NO LESSON PLANS for the last week of school.

that when Leo woke up 2x's last night I pretended to be asleep. (Sorry, Babe)

to have a vanilla vodka and dt. root beer every evening every now and then on the back porch.

to wear a long skirt/dress because I haven't shaved my legs.

to use a bath towel more than twice.

to ignore your child, while he says "mama, mama, mama, mama, mama, mama" over and over and over, just so you can keep hearing your name on his sweet voice.

to brush crumbs on the kitchen floor

take an "airplane shower"

to think one thing, but say the exact opposite

to miss relationships

be jealous



No comments:

Post a Comment