Thursday, May 23, 2013

"S" emotions. By: Jessica

SO, I realize I haven't written anything lately. It's been bothering me a lot. I have been waiting for something to hit me in the face as far as topics go....... but it hasn't. I haven't felt inspired or motivated to write much of anything lately. Just a slump I guess. So.... I have a few minutes to kill and I am basically forcing myself to post ....... something. Anything. I don't want to abandon this blog. I love this blog. I want my kids to read it one day and see the dedication and time that I put into it. I want them to know another side of their mom. I want to be able to read old posts and remember certain stages in my life. I want to make time for this blog.... I need to make time for this blog.... I refuse to let this be something I started, put time into it for a few years, and just "let it go".  I want this to be something I can be proud of 10, 15, 20 years down the road.  So.... here goes......something.....


I'm currently struggling with some things.
  • Getting up in the morning. After a school trip to D.C., I am soooooo not caught up on my sleep and honestly don't know when I will ever be caught up!
  • Running......in the heat. I loved running during the fall and winter, but now that it's almost summer, running in this type of heat makes me want to barf.  Trying to talk the husband to letting me join a gym. Cross your fingers.  
  • Making plans to go home for my 15 yr HS class reunion. I can't decide how I want to get home, when I'm going to leave, what I'm going to do with the kids, ect...  I keep going back and forth and frankly, I'm annoying myself.

I'm currently sad about some things.
  • The recent killing of (2) teenagers in my hometown. Heartbreaking.
  • My relationship with my family.
  • My sister's struggles.
  • Leaving the school I have been teaching at for the past (8) years.
  • Trying very hard to please certain people and not being able to achieve that goal.
  • Oklahoma tornado's
  • Not being able to teach certain 7th graders next year
  • not being able to convince more people to try "medifast", cause I KNOW it will help.


I'm currently satisfied with some things.
  • My new way of eating.
  • My exercise plan.
  • My relationships.
  • My decision to teach at a new school.
  • Leo and Cece's daycare
  • New blush and eyeshadow I found
  • New perfume
  • My morning routine
  • My water intake

I'm currently surprised with some things.
  • My husband's sweetness. He's been bringing me coffee every morning! Just sweet.
  • The generosity of others
  • The bitterness, anger, and jealousy of others.
  • How I'm adjusting to teaching ELA next year
  • My decision to get a 2nd masters
  • My love for running
  • How fast days go when I'm NOT at school and the kids are at daycare

I'm currently shaken about some things.
  • The tradegy in my hometown
  • Toby's grandmother's recent illness
  • Memories of how my family treated me
  • My dad's death
  • Gertie having a seizure recently

I'm currently scared about some things.
  • Starting my 2nd Master's program
  • New job in the fall
  • New daycare in the fall
  • Christmas with my family, 2013

I'm currently snickering about some things.
  • Memories with my friend Katie
  • Inside jokes with my sister
  • Things Leo does
  • The way my husband spells things
  • Actions of 8th grade girls trying to get attention from 8th grade boys
  • Cece's scream
  • Kim Kardashian


No comments:

Post a Comment