Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer 2013 plans (By: Jess)

Last day of school is tomorrow.  Sccccchooooools out for summer.
Summer va-ca will officially start tomorrow at 3pm! 

Here is a list of stuff I want/have to/plan to/hope to accomplish. (anything that is marked with an * is something I am BOUND AND DETERMINED to make happen!!)

(Please sing the song "Summertime" by Will Smith in your head while reading the list below.)
  • Family Beach vacation to Ocean Isle Beach, June
  • Anniversary date with hubby *
  • Class in Spartenburg for a week
  • go to the dentist
  • New employee orientation for Greenville Co. Schools
  • Move stuff into my new classroom/set up new classroom
  • Becca and family coming to visit
  • Jewelry party
  • (2) consignment sales *
  • Mom coming for a visit
  • Cece's 1st birthday tea party
  • I turn 33
  • Fathers Day
  • Finish Leo's quilt *
  • Take kids to daycare 2/x a week so I can have ME time *
  • Take kids to pool, park, story time, YMCA *
  • Continue to run * 
  • Have pool days with Jenn *
  • Play dates
  • Finish no sew roman shade *
  • Make crate seats for classroom *
  • Christmas in July party
  • Pontoon rental with friends
  • yard sales
  • lunch dates
  • take kids to children's museum, zoo, GA aquarium * 
  • Birthday beach weekend with hubby *
  • Continue medifast plan *
  • Leo big boy bed?
  • Planning with fellow 7th grade ELA teachers
  • school shopping for ME!
  • go to the movies
I hope to get all this accomplished and maybe more! But, I know summer will FLY by and will be over before I know it! My main priorities will be to do fun things with my kids, take time to relax and make time for myself, and continue eating well and exercising. We will see.......

No comments:

Post a Comment