Thursday, September 17, 2015

Confessions.

Cece grabbed my toothbrush the other day and put it in her mouth. I didn't freak out.

When Toby is not home I am a slacker mom. I skip baths, eat junk for dinner, and let the kids stay up too late.

I'm FINALLY (after 25 years) getting a tooth implant. We absolutely cannot afford this procedure. But Im doing it anyway. Im too damn old to be wearing a retainer.

Im newly addicted to the show "Naked and Afraid". At first it was the nakedness that attracted me.... but now it's the thrill of seeing if they will survive.

This is the 1st Presidential election I have ever been interested in. And its totally because of The Donald. My dad would flip out! I can hear him laughing now!

I might have taken Leo's sippy cup out of the dishwasher before I washed it and  gave it to him to drink.

Cece may have had a wet diaper laying on her dresser for 8 hrs.

I get about 35% of my clothes off a FB site called "Classey Closet" and I LOVE it!

I have not used any form of soap for 2 months. (check out NORWEX!)

I put on perfume before I go to the gym just in case my deodorant ever stops working

I'm a professional at making plans and breaking them

I'm doing my 3rd half marathon next weekend.

I'm TERRIBLE with any type of number..... I can't make change, I can't tell time on a clock, I constantly forget how old I am or how many years I've been teaching, I can never remember  the day and year of my kids birth, and I still count on my fingers to add. I blame this allllllllllll on my Jr High math teacher. He terrified me and  forever made math something not fun for me.

I still hate driving a van.

Toby and I had to stop watching "Prison Break" on Netflix because I was starting to develop a massive crush on Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller)


And that's about all I can share at this point.....




No comments:

Post a Comment