Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Someone Once Told Me....

Every situation has a phrase.

A phrase that I think about that helps put things in perspective.

Maybe it was something I learned from my mother when I was growing up.

Maybe it was something I was told by someone else.

Maybe it's something I read somewhere.

Regardless, these quotes, motto's, sayings, phrases....... they always seem to help me out when I'm  presented with different situations.

Here are a few of my "go-to's"

1. "This too shall pass"

2. "Never work harder than your students"

3. "Its only money"

4. "They wont be little forever"

5.  "Everyone has their own story" or "Everyone is fighting their own battle"

6. 'Treat others the way you want to be treated"

7. "People will forget what you did. People will forget what you said. But they will never forget how you made them feel"

8. "True character is what you do when no one is looking"

9. "We are in no hurry"

10. "Life. You get one"

11. "Actions speak louder than words"

12. "There is no 'I' in team"

13. "Choose your battles"

14. "If you wanna be somebody. If you wanna go somewhere. You gotta wake up and pay attention."

15. "Wanna make God laugh? Tell him your plans."

16. "I can do all things through God, who strengthens me."

17. "Everything happens for a reason"

18. "Life is short."

19. "Your children are always watching"

20. "Don't eat lunch in the teachers lounge"

21. "Kill 'em with kindness"

22. "It is what it is"

23. "Go with your gut"

24. "A mother always knows"

25. "I love you more"

26. "The end is only the beginning. People just don't know it at the time"

27. "Strangers are just family you have yet to meet"

28. "You can do anything for a year"






No comments:

Post a Comment