Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wanna REALLY piss me off?

Throw a sippy cup at my face while I'm playing on my phone.

As soon as I wake up..... I mean IMMEDIATLY..... Start demanding juice and Daniel Tiger.

Start screaming in the middle of the night, at the top of your lungs, for no reason.

Rub your stickey hands all over the window I just washed.

Ask me how to do something after I spent 15 minutes explaing how to do something

Tell me you will babysit then say your too tired

Make me chase your naked ass all over the house while you laugh and I hold back tears

Eat a new recipe I made and say "it's ok"

Ask me if there is any way I can tip toe any quieter

Make a comment about how our floors are a hot mess AFTER I mopped and swept

Tell me "no" when I ask if you wanna shotgun a beer with me

Put the coffee creamer back in the fride with 1/8 teaspoon left in the bottle

Ask me if I ate my placenta

Show me a picture of  Channing Tatum and his wife kissing

Give me $10,000 in technology and don't let me use it cause it's broke

Tell me that you pooped your pants..... On purpose

Put a load of laundry in the washer and leave.... Forever

Try to compete with me on whose pregnancy was harder..... When your 16.

Ask me why I'm tired

Punch me in the nose then laugh hysterically

Allow me to step in dog poop, barefoot

Burp then blow it in my face

Ignore my text messages

Spray water in my face, blinding me,  from the kitchen sink sprayer, for  a solid 45 seconds until I just start to sob

Tell me your entire birth story

Throw a temper tantrum in the middle of a birthday party because I won't allow you to pee in the yard

Tell me that the fun at  golf tournament is very  similar to the fun that happens while  tailgating in order to convince me to go..... Then give me (1) warm La Batts Blue and an apple.

Question my interior design style...... When your a man

Don't be at all sympathetic and understanding  when I'm sick..... When your 4.

Ask me if I wanna order pizza after I just started a cleanse

Tell me it's not safe to eat cookie dough because there are raw eggs in it

Bad mouth Michael Jackson

Quiz me on my biblical knowledge

Give me 2nd place in the District Teacher of the Year  contest and then fire the person who got 1st place for giving oral sex to a student

Loose the TV remote control

Make fun of me because I can't tell time when you can't use the correct version of  "there and their"










No comments:

Post a Comment