Thursday, January 26, 2012

Confessions...Part 4 (By: Jess)

Here I am again...linkin' up with my girl, E!

1. I'm currently looking into the virtual school industry.
2. I wore the same pair of black dress pants 2 days in a row.
3. I need to shave my legs.
4. I'm pregnant. and I drink coffee sometimes, and really really really want (1) piece of sushi. Only one bite. I might break.
5. When I IM with people my spelling goes to hell.
6. I broke down last week and bought 2 new pairs of shoes. Black dress shoes and new sneakers. Honestly, the 1st new pair of shoes I've bought in MONTHS, maybe YEARS. Newsflash: I'm NOT a shoe person.
7. I want so desperately for my husband and I to do fun things together (swing dance class specifically) but he is not into it. Bummed. Can't he just humor me?
8. Leo cried for the 1st time when I dropped him off at the church nursery yesterday. As sad and pitiful as it was, it made me feel good cause that meant he wanted me to stay! awe!
9. My mother is currently "seeing someone" and I am through the moon for her! I pray that it works in her favor!
10. I do not think I will be home to Ohio to visit my family until Christmas. Depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment