Monday, January 23, 2012

Manic Monday (By: Jess)

I hate Monday's. All Monday's.

Here is why I hate THIS Monday....

1. Hate saying good-bye to Leo after having him all to myself all weekend. It's harder on Monday's.
2. We were out of coffee creamer, so no coffee this morning.
3. The earrings I chose to wear today kept "jingle-belling" in my ear drum all morning, which forced me to take them out during 3r prd and spend the rest of the day earring-less.
4. Non-stop talking and explaining to every class today. Bell to bell. Ugh.
5. Forgot to thaw my meat for dinner tonight, so it looks like we are having the ole backup.... pasta.
6. It rained all day and the sun didn't shine. At all.
7. My pants are becoming tighter and tighter and after living it up in my sweats all weekend, putting on pants that zip and button was not something I was thrilled to do.
8. Lunch at school today was basically a lump of salt.
9. My last prd class almost pushed me over the edge and I hate ending a school day with an obnoxious class.
10. I was waiting for an email that never came and made (2) phone calls that went unanswered.
11. I still have essay's to grade..... from last week.

Tuesday.... you gotta be better than this!!

The Mama's and Papa's said it best.....
"Every other day of the week is fine
But whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time"

or maybe it was The Bangles.....
"Just another manic Monday.
Wish it was Sunday.
'Cause that's my fun-day.
My I-don't-have-to-run-day.
Just another manic Monday"

No comments:

Post a Comment