Thursday, January 12, 2012

Confessions (Part 3) (By: Jess)

Here are some things I NEED to get off my chest.....

1. Sometimes I notice Leo playing with Gertie's toys....... and I do nothing about it.

2. I debate starting a new career weekly. I feel like I'm getting burnt out.

3. Sometimes....or maybe A LOT of the time..... I feel like people expect way to much out of me.

4. I'm not thrilled about currently being pregnant. I'm excited and feel blessed beyond belief to be bringing another baby into our lives, but not about being pregnant. Not at all.

5. I think about drinking wine about 10 times a day. Maybe 11.


6. I'm starting to love my job less and less. Too much is expected from ME and it seems that nothing is expected from students anymore.

7. I think Leo looks JUST LIKE ME.

8. Leo has the best babysitter known to man and I have no problem leaving him with her for a few extra hours now and then! The McCall family was sent to me by God!

9. I either get my hair cut in a new cut or colored a new color every month and I STILL don't love it.

10. I sit directly on public toilet seats and flush public toilets with my bare hands. and I'm still alive.

11. I have no idea how to use itunes.

12. Any candy bar in the mini size just pisses me off.

2 comments:

  1. Number 12 made me laugh pretty hard:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do #10 as well and what do ya know.... I'm still alive too. My girls sit directly on public toilets too! They are also still alive and healthier than most people I know!

    ReplyDelete