Sunday, January 22, 2012

Forward. (By: Jess)

I recently went on a trip to WALT DISNEY WORLD! I planned and chaperoned a school trip that consisted of about (75) 7th and 8th graders and about (19) parent chaperone's. We take this school trip every other year and this was my 4th time going. I love this trip....and all the drama that always comes with it! I had been looking forward to this trip since September. Now it's over. So I need (yes...I DESPERATELY NEED) something else to look forward to.

Here is a list of things that I am looking forward to in the near future.....
1. Bringing Leo to the Jr. High basketball game on Monday
2. All my shows that I am planning on DVRing this week
3. Switch-a-roos consignment sale on Feb 2
4. Spending next Sunday with my husband
5. Having a root beer float at some point next week.
6. Jr High youth service on Wednesday night
7. Date nite/small group meeting on Tuesday night
8. Weekend getaway with Toby, in Ashville, the 1st weekend in Feb. (our 1st time away by ourselves since our honeymoon!)

Some things I'm looking forward to in the distant future.....
1. Finding out the gender of the new bumpkin in March
2. Planning Leo's 1st Birthday party in March
3. Valentines day date! (anyone wanna babysit?)
4. Spring break!
5. Middle School Conference at the beach with my pals and co-workers
6. Leo walking...it's bound to happen soon!

OK...now I feel better. I knew there was something exciting coming up!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment