Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's a Blog, Blog, world (By: Jess)

I would like to thank my co-blogger, Lindsey "L-Dog" Wise for introducing me to the wonderful world of bloggers.



Everyday I get excited to check the blogs that I love the most! When there is nothing new to read, I may read an older post that was written or just leave the site and come back later. But, what I LOVE and what is my most favorite part about "checking blogs" is seeing a brand new post that was recently written waiting for me! I get so excited and can't wait to see what she (whoever the author is) has to say! It's like a new hobby. A way of relaxing for me. I really, really enjoy reading other people's "diaries". Some make me laugh. Some make me cry. Some give me inspiration and ideas of my own. Some make me feel that "I'm not the only one" and that is comforting.




Here are some blogs that I enjoy reading, daily.




E, Myself, and I




My Life Without Erik




Making Memories of Us




Kristen is Just Sayin'




The Seven Hills Collection




According to Kelly






Kevin and Amanda







A Life in Ordinary







And if I just want to kill some time and search around for something good to read, I go here.....




Blog Card Catalogue







Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you follow along on my blog! I'll have to check out the ones you follow!

    ReplyDelete