Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gifts. (By: Jessica)

My birthday is coming up. It's right around the corner. (August) Blink and it will have passed.

I thought I'd help everyone out this year by making a list of things I want.

SO....family members, friends, husbands, in-laws, friends of friends, co-workers, former students, neighbors, strangers......... here is a list of gift's that I'd love for my birthday! Take your pick! You're welcome!

(click on all the CAPS!)

1. I think THIS is adorable! Leo would look stunning! He would love THIS ONE too!


2. I saw one one of these while yard saling and fell in love! I'd love it in champagne color!! VROOM VROOM!

3. I have wanted one of these for as long as I can remember. I'd love to come home and see this in my backyard!!! GOTTA HAVE IT!!

4. Every time I read on of m gossip mags, I see an ad for this item. I'd love one with an aquamarine stone! FOR LEO!

5. Saw these last week and had to drag myself away, kicking and screaming! Since then, I've had dreams about them. LOVE THEM! (AND THESE!)

6. This would be nice.....with the matching body, please! ROCK IT!

7. Even though I think these are kinda....ugly...... I think they would help me lift my booty. SHAPE IT!

8. I'd love this mounted to my wall in my living room, please. WATCH IT!

9. Someone please do this for me!! DO IT!!

10. If you want me to smile for the reast of my life, buy me these! YUM!!!

11. I'm not selfish. I think Gertie would love this! FOR GERTIE!

12. My favorite and all time NO FAIL GIFT

13. This looks soooo fun and I think will help with loosing some "Leo pounds"! BEAT IT!!

14. I'd like a 50 year old one of these in my front yard. SMELL IT!

15. If you can arrange for someone to come and install this , that'd be great!! FEEL IT!!

16. BEAUTIFUL!!!

17. I have always wanted one of these! ANOTHER YUMMY!!



18. I always have to have a new back to school outfit! PROFESSIONAL!!





Happy Shopping, ya'll!!! :) I expect deliveries to be on my doorstep daily! I love getting mail!

























No comments:

Post a Comment