Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Bieber (By: Jess)

Ok. It's time to confess..... I ADORE Justin Bieber.

Not in a Channing Tantum kind of way.
Not the way I adored NKOTB.
Not the way I drool over Jake Gylenhall.

I love Justin Bieber like a proud mama.

Let me explain.

I think this kids is soooo extremely talented. 

But let's start with the obvious. Yes, he is adorable. He is stinkin cute!!! I'm not "attracted" to him like his trillion fans. He's a tad young for me, and well, that's sick. But, I think he is extremely cute. He has beautiful eyes and a knock-out smile.  Not to mention great hair for a guy. See for yourself....



But besides that.... he is so, so, so, so talented! This kid can really sing. I mean, I'm no music teacher or anything, but I think he's good. Everytime I hear his music, I just smile and think, "way to go, kid! You rock!" I love his voice! It's upbeat and catchy and a lil raspy and soulful! I honestly could listen to him for hours! Seriously. I don't care what people say or how many eyes roll.....he's good. Just listen....it won't kill ya....




He can also dance! Like, really good!! I'm telling you....talent! I LOVE young talent!! He's also sweet, polite, respectful, and mature.

I secretly pray that Leo is the Justin Bieber of his generation. Hey....it could happen.......



No comments:

Post a Comment