Monday, June 11, 2012

Not Really a Fan (By: Jess)

Here are a list of baby items that I THOUGHT I needed and that I THOUGH I would use, but in the long run...... were a total waste!! Live and learn! These items will grace my next yard sale! I'm sure some people LOVED these items and swore by them...... we just didn't.


Diaper stacker. Total waste. For us..... some people Im sure use and abuse them We just didn't. Not once.

Hated these! Leo wet through these EVERYNIGHT for a couple weeks! Finally it dawned on me to try another brand and we fell in love with Huggies size 1.

Mittens. I had some, but never had a chance to use them. I'm kinda a freak when it comes to nail trimming and when Leo's nails got long enough for him to scratch himself, I just trimmed them.

Leo took these for about a month and then was unintrested. I kinda wish he had taken it.... I've heard they make things a lot easier. But he didn't.

Toys hanging from the carseat. I thought this was a must-have and Leo's seat was all decorated in them. Major flop. He could have cared less they were these and NEVER noticed them. Waste. Now they are Gertie's dog toys!

Ugh.... I wanted SOOO BAD to use this, but Leo hated it! I'm still holding out for Cece to love it!!

Unwanted advise. Shoot me in the face.

IZBEEN baby timer. I registered for this and was sooo pumped when I got it as a gift! I used it once. It was sooo hard to set and not worth my time! I was so afraid I'd forget to feed and change Leo.... but I didn't. Everyday I would write feeding times on a post-it note and cross them off as I fed him. The timer got shoved in a drawer.
Bottle warmer. Used once and realizes the microwave was easier, smarter, and faster.
Absorbent crib pads. After we switched diapers and Leo never wet through his diaper or jammies again, these were useless.



Mobile. I loved mine, since it came with the crib bedding set I got. But Leo paid ZERO attention to it. It only played for about 5 minutes before it needed to be "rewound" and doing that always woke him up. Needless to say, I didn't get Cece one.


No comments:

Post a Comment