Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Midweek Confessions, Part 12 (by: Jess)

1. Leo has started falling asleep on the floor for his nap. And I totally let him.
2. I'm sooooooo excited for our family beach trip..... summer 2013 and 2014. Ok, So I like to have things to look forward to...
3. Toby is taking me to Ocean Isle beach for a weekend to celebrate my birthday. Cece will likley only be about (maybe) 3 weeks old. I feel a little bad about leaving her..... but I'm sooooooo lookking forward to some time with my husband and the ocean!
4. We recently got new bedding from Anna's Linens in Greenville. My bed feels like a new bed. Best. Bedding. Ever. I adore it!!!
5. I go grocery shopping once a month. One. Big. trip. It usually takes me a couple days to get my list organized and monthly dinner menu planned. Honestly.... I really enjoy it!
6. I'm still terrifief about Cece joining our family.
7. I had the 24 hr flu a few days ago. I hate vomit, the act of vomiting, or anything that looks, smells, or sounds like vomit. I will say that when I am "sick", I turn on water facutes, bathroom fans, showers, shut my eyes tight, and flush the toilet over and over and over again, all to avoid all things vomit.
8. Recently I have been buying things that have really let me down! Example...sippy cups that leak, hooks for hanging pots that do not stick out far enough, a new sprinkler for Leo that dosen't spray as good as it should, a life jacket for leo that dosen't float him like it should, and a picture frame that had 3 slots for pictures and I only wanted 2. Ugh.
9. I bought all 3 "50 Shades of Gray" books and started the 1st one..... a month ago. I just can't get into it. Am I weird?
10. For the past 4 or 5 months my Netflix movies have came in the mail and we have not watched any of them before I mailed them back.
11. I'm going to see "Magic Mike" on Sunday and words cannot express how excited I am. Actually..... I'm a little scared!
12. I strive to be the best mom, wife, friend, Christian, teacher, sister, and daughter I can be. It's exhausting. And I fail....daily.
13. I just hit "spell check" on this post before offically posting it.... and for the 1st time EVER I didn't spell about 25 words wrong! Spell check must be broken.

2 comments:

  1. I never ever spell check or edit my posts. I totally should though because I'm forever finding mistakes!! Ugh:)
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post... I can relate to so many of your confessions, but especially #12 - me to a T. You put it so perfectly. Thanks for linking up!!
    E

    ReplyDelete