Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Midweek Confessions PART 11 (By: Jess)

Linkin' up with "E" @ E, Myself, and I,  for some confessions!

I must confess....

~I'm trying to schedule nail and hair appointments around the time I THINK Cece will be here.
~ I'm looking forward to taking Leo to the pool for the first time on Friday. We may even try to go underwater!
~ I'm not looking forward to wiggling into my bathing suite in order to take Leo swimming on Friday. Oui.
~ Toby ran into and broke our mailbox the other day. I was secretly thrilled that it was him that did it instead of me.
~ My eating habits are outta control. Ice cream every night, skittles, cookies, cool ranch Doritos. I'm ashamed of myself.
~ Toby is taking me to the beach for a long weekend for my 32nd birthday. I'm so excited, it's all I have been thinking about.
~ I feel guilty dropping Leo off at the babysitters when I am not going to work. But, I just don't have the energy needed to keep up with him right now. I hate it.
~ I hate when I make plans with people and then break them.
~ Toby brought us Arby's for dinner the other day. I asked him to bring me a cherry turnover. he forgot. I almost cried.
~ I'm still terrified that we are having another baby. Looking forward to the day when I can breath a sigh of relief and think to myself, "I've got this".
~ No matter when Cece is born, I'm gonna have to start work on Aug 13th. I'm nervous.
~ We still give Leo bottles. For everyone who thinks this is a terrible idea.... RELAX. I promise you he won't take it to kindergarten with him.
~ I finally realized that laundry is sooo much easier to do, fold, and put away when you do it in small batches. Durrrrrr.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment